- Plymouth was incorporated as a city on April 25, 1873.
- Plymouth is the county seat of Marshall County, located in north-central Indiana
- Plymouth is located at the intersection of US 30 and US 31, the first east/west transcontinental highway and the first road from the Ohio Valley to Lake Michigan.
- The population of Plymouth is 10,033 (2010 Census)
- Plymouth is governed by an elected mayor, clerk-treasurer and a five (5) member council. All elected offices serve a term of four (4) years.
- There are many facets to the operation of city government. We hope you find this site informative.