- In order to maintain a high quality infrastructure, the City of Plymouth has developed a set of Standard Specifications and Design Standards for use in City related projects. Furthermore, the inspection and testing of these projects is also an important part of the quality assurance for these projects.
- The costs for the inspection and testing of a project may be charged to the developer, including: sampling, monitoring, transportation, and shipping.
- Inspection will be performed by the City Representative.
- The inspections may be scheduled or unscheduled.
- Testing may be performed as required by the City Representative.
- The testing may be performed by the City Representative or a designated Tester.
- Types of Testing:
- Construction Testing - These are construction control tests that are performed, by each department, during the project, to insure a quality project.
- Acceptance Testing - These are tests that are performed after project construction to identify if the item meets standards.