- Products scheduled for use in the Work shall be protected from, but not necessarily limited to, weather, vandalism, theft, etc.
- Except as otherwise approved by the Engineer, determine and comply with manufacturer's recommendations on product handling, storage, and protection.
- Products shall be delivered to the job site in their manufacturer's original container, with labels intact and legible.
- Maintain packaged materials with seals unbroken and labels intact until time of use.
- Promptly remove damaged material and unsuitable items from the job site, and promptly replace with material meeting the specified requirements.
- The City may reject as noncomplying such material and products that do not bear identification satisfactory to the City Representative.
- In event of damage, promptly make replacements and repairs to the approval of the City.
- HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
- Hazardous materials shall be stored according to the manufacturers and OSHA rules and regulations. MSDS Sheets shall be on file.
- City Emergency officials shall be notified if hazardous materials are stored at the site. The location, amount, and other stored materials shall be noted and given to these officials.
- Hazardous materials shall be safely stored in locked Areas to prevent vandalism and theft.